Friday, September 17, 2010

Week 37

Saw Dr Henry this morning and everything was good. He said we're now safe and he will not be ordering ventolin for me anymore. He said I have the freedom to choose if I want to stop taking the remaining of what I still have with me or stop.

Mr Liow saw Ethan on the screen with features so defined. Guess as second time parents, we can see the baby from the machine better. He commented that Ethan looked so ready, to which Dr Henry smiled and said Ethan can come out today if we want him to. Erm...that was funny but no thanks, yet.

I still have about 3 days' worth of ventolin which I think I will finish. Everyone (Mr Liow and even my mum) have this strong gut feel that I will deliver next week. I am already feeling his weight (all 2.78kg now!) on my pelvic bone.. Moving around is getting increasingly difficult, my back hurts all the time, I can't breath well very often and I think I feel a little clumsy with the big bag of something around my waist blocking my view!


I was trying to hang on for a good 'date' though, something easy to remember, like maybe 011010 (can any programmers tell me if this binary combi means anything??). We thought of 101010 but that's quite impossible. Hehe. Ok, just joking.

Best day for Ethan to pop will definitely be after Thursday next week when our bed frame and mattress is in. THEN, we are really all DONE and ready. Still, I have only enough ventolin to save me till this weekend. For all we know, I will be walking around the house with a baby stuck to my breast again next week. And then here we go again with the milking business!

Please pray with us that I will have time for Epidural. my SIL said it's not as painful to go through childbirth without painkillers. I pray so. In fact if it's the Lord's preference for me to experience childbirth the most and only natural way, all I ask for is the courage to do it.

I'm excited and fearful at the same time. Ethan Ryence Liow Zu An, we'll be seeing you real soon!! Your sister is all ready for you with toys and lots of love and kisses!

No comments: