Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Frustration Part 2

Mum took AN out and I thought I hv time to finally settle some payments online. Safari on the iMac doesn't allow viewing of certain pages (missing something) so when I clicked send, I was shown some error code...duh..I'm no programmer. Speak no computer language leh...sigh...

Downloaded IE for MAC but it simply freezes at random pages. Used to work on the laptop when I paid with IE as my browser coz Firefox also didn't work when I had to make certain online payments.

Desperate, I returned to Safari again...this time paying through the bank's website instead of operator's. I prefer paying through operator coz I could monitor status, not through bank.

Took me hours to download, wait, install, wait, pay and wait again...

Then, AN came back. She's got lots to tell me about Strawberry Shortcake at the performance mum took her to, but I was too occupied to listen. I had to file those invoices that had been paid, and leave those that I've not paid somewhere within sight so that I don't forget.

Then ER cried. Time for milk. I went outside to get him and saw pee stains...sigh...I just mopped the floor before going into the room. Why didn't they pee before I mopped? They had from morning till 2.30pm. And it was s if in revenge coz there wasn't just 2 puddles of pee. The whole paper area was soaked in pee. It's no wonder how they stepped on pee before walking out and about...felt like crying....I JUST MOPPED THE FLOOR!!!

Clothes are still in washing machine waiting to be hung up. Thank God mum had already helped me bring down and fold the previous batch.

This is one of those days when all things happen at the same time, causing me to feel busy to the point of frustration...

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: