Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Frustration

I'm so frustrated!!!!!

AN's birth cert had survived the US 2 years and we came back with it. Just when we need it now to register her for school, it's missing...

I have already applied for a birth extract and it's been 2 weeks. Not here yet. I found finely torn up pieces of what appeared to be a registered post notification slip (recognised it from the tiny corner...). Thanks to B&M again. I have no idea if it's for the birth extract. Even if it is, I can't arrange for them to deliver it again coz i do not have the RR number.... Of sooooooo many days I'm home, they have to send it when I am NOT home!! WHY??

I went online to find some ways to contact ICA from their website. There is only one number to call and  that number's always engaged. No email address to contact them. The only F&Q info about application enquiry says that I have to get my application number and email address ready. I have both, but then what do I do next??? I cant' even get them to check it up!

This is sooooo irritatiing.

ER's baby bonus thing is also rejected due to incompleted form..What's incompleted about the form?? We waited 3 weeks to hear that form was incomplete. And then now, does it mean we have to reapply and wait another 3 weeks??

OMGoodness....I can only do these things when I'm free and I don't have time in front of the PC to do these often....now one thing's missing and i need to redo another. Will Adnroid go faster and allow flash so that I can do these while putting the kids in bed??? I need TECHNOLOGY to be productive!!!

It's soo....freaking....ARGH!!!!~!!!!

No comments: