Monday, November 22, 2010

Something's not right

ER WAS 5.6kg a few weeks back. I can't really recall when that was, probably 2 weeks ago. He was 4.9kg few days ago, and 5.2 kg today (and yesterday).

The more I think about it, the more I'm worried. The layers of fats on his thighs and arms are gone and he's not as heavy when I carry him lately too. I don't mind him not having layers of fats on his body or limbs. His sister is one skinny kid and I'm used to bony structures.

But an infant of 2 months old losing fats and weight is not something common. Weight curve should not be going downwards, not this young, right?? My mum noticed the difference too but kept quiet about it. 

Hope to be able to bring him to Dr Terrence tomorrow. We've been trying to book him with Dr Tan for the past few weeks for his jab and 2nd month checkup but coz Dr Tan is toooooo busy, all the way till end of tis year, we can only call in the morning of the day we intend to drop by, to see if Dr Tan happens to have a free slot tomorrow.

No point waiting now..if he's still fully booked for tomorrow, we'll go for the other PDs. He needs his jab and checkup and now, we need to ask about the weight loss.

It bothers me.. :(

No comments: