Sunday, December 5, 2010

Day 2: Between Anger and Love

Countdown: 7 days

AN is getting increasingly stubborn. Even MIL agrees with me.

She got punished twice today: once in the morning for throwing tantrums over nothing (and I really mean nothing. She just didn't feel happy I guess?? Or maybe bad dreams..) and once in the afternoon for being rude.

After the punishment and cooling off, things were back to normal. But right before she fell asleep a while ago, she hugged me tight and told me: "Mummy, I'm sorry for making you sad today." That was unexpected because events that happened during the day was past. Over.

AwwwWw.....

Returned her hug, told her that it's over and assured her that I still love her. She then gave ER a hug and told him that she loves him too. So sweet...

And since last night, AN had been sticking to me before falling asleep. She was afraid she'd get taken away by 'someone' last night and tonight, she was afraid of monsters.

Told her to tell those monsters that mummy said we have no more space on the bed for them if she sees them. We'll make space for daddy when he comes home and if monsters still come, daddy will sleep on them till they become flat, like paper.

She was tickled but as I'm typing this, I'm feeling her body heat. She's bear-hugging me from behind while I'm nursing ER lying down.

We don't really need a king sized bed. Hehe. We are the space saving trio.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: