Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day 4: Random thoughts

Countdown: 5 days

Mum stayed over with us last night and helped me mopped the floor this morning. I realised now that clean floors make me happier. I don't know why.

Have nothing much to blog about now. Maybe coz it's early. But I just feel like leaving something in the blog for Mr Liow to read, if he has the time to.

He went to Walmart (what a familiar name!!!!! Aww.....I MISS TUCSON!! I REALLY REALLY REALLY DO!!) and got ER a cotside mobile toy, my DHA and AN's gummybears. If we were there, we could have just gotten those stuff as and when we needed them, not in 'bulk' of 2-3 like now.

When I closed my eyes last night, I saw Tucson. I saw the busy La Cholla Blv road outside Sonoran terrace, the way that leads us towards Gymboree (before and after it shifted), the road to Target and Fry's (and the beautiful scenery that leads us there, the BIG BIG BIG mountain to these places and the view of a large part of Tucson from a higher ground from Target back to S.T).

It's winter now. The mountain right outside our ex-home will be snow peaked sometimes. I can smell the cool cool air as I'm typing this. The big big mountain at Lambert should be even prettier!

IT's time for boots again! AN's boots, my boots and BM's boots when they go for walks..

I miss Tucson.

No comments: