Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day 4: Self reflecting AN

She's having a sleepless night now and while I'm blogging, she's patting me to sleep (after I banned her from talking anymore. She had been talking for 1.5hrs!).

Before this, she said: "Mummy I made you angry 2 times today." I asked her which 2 times and she got them right: "One time in the afternoon because I didn't want to sleep, one time because I knock yiyi's head and I don't want to say sorry."

She was keeping count!

I asked if she thought I was still angry with her after so long and she was sure I wasn't angry anymore. I asked too, if she thought I still love her. She said yes and "because mummy hug and told me 'I love you' just now."

Phew...thank God my constant need to discipline her did not make her doubt my love for her.

She's finally fallen asleep and this silly baby of mine, keeps waking up randomly to continue patting me to sleep...

Adrielle, mummy loves you. Hate the tantrums and disobedience but I still love you...which kid is perfect? Not even adults are..

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: