Monday, December 13, 2010

Fruits Galore!

I should start taking pictures of fruits from now on.

Krislyn, Andy's girlfriend's dad is in the fruit biz and he's been sending us loads of yummy fruits!

My parents got giant juicy and sweet brown pear-like fruits and blueberries for a start. Then when Kris knew AN loves blueberries, her dad gave us 6 boxes. And bro came early morning yesterday to deliver a pretty set of 4 packs of strawberries and a pack of grapes.

The thing about these fruits is, they are all sweet and juicy! I think her dad picked the best of his freshest batches for us. I love berries but those that I've ever bought are between tasteless and sour, or not very juicy.

And one can expect a few fruits that have ripened too much in a pack. Those from Kris were perfect: every single piece were fresh, bright coloured, sweet and juicy!

We finished a pack on that same day. Left with 3 packs, see if my mum wants any. I'm tempted to feast on more, maybe tomorrow with my laoban.

1 hour and 20 mins more to his flight arrival. Counting down...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: