Sunday, December 19, 2010

New job description

Its MIL's baptism tomorrow, and Mr Liow's cousin's wedding dinner tomorrow.

For both occasions, I can't just appear in t-shirt and shorts. So, after returning home from dinner with Mr Liow's family (time was 9plus when I started), I took a while to try out some clothes. Finally found 2 sets (that doesn't make me feel fat) after an hour, put washed clothes onto bamboo poles to dry, did some big business in the toilet, fed ER, etc.

Realised I've not prepared their outfits for tomorrow, took another hour to find 2 dresses for AN to choose from, and clothes for the little boy. Once done, their bag had to be packed too, with snacks, more diapers and wipes for ER, extra clothes in case of 'accidents' etc etc

Before I knew it, it was almost midnight (and ER was still randomly crying for some reasons).

And right before we were to turn in, I remembered that AN probably has outgrown her dress shoes! Got her to try and true enough -_____-"

But...

I got her a few pairs of shoes in different sizes from Piperlime last year, so *phew* she have shoes to put on.

Part of a mum's job includes fashion coordinating and being able to foresee what the kids, now double the duty, will need, now, tomorrow and months later.

And since I don't have foresight, I'm blessed that things fell in place in the end.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: