Saturday, December 18, 2010

That about mopping

I've forgotten that we used to survive in this same house with floors mopped once a week!

Now floors are mopped everyday, sometimes twice a day.

Had been using steam on the floor for a while but stopped coz I suddenly recalled a friend saying it consumes LOTS of power!

True enough! Our utilities bill this month: $389.xx! For only this month!

*faint*

THE PRICE WE HAVE TO PAY...for what nesting instinct that comes as part of the motherhood package.

I'm back to traditional mop and pail.

One compliment I got (a positive appraisal) from MIL last wkend: "I can't see where the dirt comes from." when I told her it must be dusty somewhere and showed her my feet.
Must have been the rooms which I mop only once each week.

How not to mop everyday when dust and dirt and fur and hair,prevail here, right under our feet, on the tabletops, and in every corner of the house?

Sigh...

I must learn to relax...I must relax...I MUST RELAX!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: