Monday, January 3, 2011

Big Fight

On the 2nd day of the new year, there had been a big fight. First it was between my SIL and MIL who then came over to our place with her belongings (like she used to after a fight with SIL before we went to Tucson).

Then when Mr Liow tried to talk to her (he just wanted to help MIL see some facts), she flared up, and then left our home as well.

Mr Liow is out hoping to find her safely back at her own home now. It's AN's new school day tomorrow. We owe her one, for not making it memorable enough, or for making it too memorable...

People fight (Mr Liow and I argue, my mum and I, even AN is capable of arguing with me now). Why the need to walk out and leave? To make the other party feel guilty? Or is it pride?

Whatever it is, I just hope she's safe. No one is perfectly in the right all the time. I know, me included. Her too.

No comments: