Friday, January 14, 2011

Delphin, the Multipurpose machine!

It's starting to show increasing value for the price we paid!

ER was fussing a while ago while I was clearing up BM's wastes in the toilet. I turned his cot mobile on to keep him entertained and he was, for a while, but started fussing again. It won't hurt for him to cry a little after whining (I predicted his whining will evolve into mild cries 10 mins later). Since it's going to take a while (say, 5-10 mins to throw and lay new papers), I let Delphin into their room to clean the air as well since I hardly get to clean that room properly because that is where the kids nap. I have time to clean the house only during their nap time on most days but then because they nap in their room, I didn't want to wake them up with the noise from cleaning.

Technically speaking, they have the dustiest room in the whole house.

By the time I was done and went back into the room, the boy was peacefully sleeping! He fell asleep all by himself! Or it could also be Delphin's 'breathing' that lulled him to sleep. In fact, the moment I turned Delphin on earlier, he stopped whining. That left me wondering if he would fall asleep by himself, and he did.

For the price that we paid to have Delphin work for us, I'm starting to 'see' returns more than the dust being drawn into the tub of water. hehe. Good news eh? hehe!

No comments: