Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I miss Adrielle

As usual, she had no appetite for milk, so I did not insist. MR Liow suggested that she bring her cup of milk to drink in the car. I reminded her to have breakfast in school and she said ok. She finished bread for breakfast in school yesterday.

Am thankful I sent a happy girl off today, gave her a kiss and hug before she happily galloped off with MR Liow.

Right now as I'm writing this, I'm feeling emptiness. I miss my girl even though she'll only be away for half day. She said she cried ytd because she missed me too.

Need to doze a bit. ER woke up from 5am and wanted to chat. He's finally sleeping again at 8am now. Promised AN I'll pick her up this afternoon so I'll be going to my parents' place later after some housework and Baileys & Maen are fed.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: