Wednesday, January 5, 2011

School Day 3

It was a good school day. Mum and I took ER to bring the big girl back.

The door opened and she was sitting happily with the other kids, waiting to go home. I saw her waving her feet left and right and chatting with another girl. She said she wasn't chatting with anyone but, nevermind.

AN said she finished a bun for breakfast and her lunch of noodles. I'm quite doubtful about the bun but I think she ate at least a little coz she said there was "green and yellow things" inside. It said just "Steamed Bun" on the menu.

Teacher helped her scoop up food and she fed herself. She said the teacher fed "some other children".

They are still in the process of changing some activities in the time table and will pass us a copy when finalised. As of now I don't know what they do in school.

According to AN, it was colouring on Tuesday and "a fat fat girl with cheeks like this (puffs her cheeks up) came to snatch my colouring pencil", she said.

And it was painting on the remains of a toilet roll today.

She had milo before napping and then dinner at my parents' place. If she did honestly finish her lunch like she said, it would have been perfect.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: