Monday, January 10, 2011

Laugh or Cry?

After AN left for school at 7.15am, I sat down to record her time table, look through her school's calendar in details and was about to do some filing, when Mr Liow brought her back. His car couldn't start and he was waiting for his friend to come.

AN will not have time to eat in school, so I made her some milo. As it is on most mornings before school, she could only finish as much as 50mls. Didn't want to force her, so I finished the rest.

We heard ER crying and sweet jie jie AN ran into the room to pat him back to sleep while I was washing my hands. She ended up waking him with her endless yaking and the non-stop kissing on his cheeks. It's frustrating coz I was going to do housework after filing some papers.

ER started fussing as AN yakked on, and then he farted. AN was tickled but I was getting increasingly frustrated coz she couldn't stop talking and monkeying around. Without ER around, its cute. Not when she's waking him up.....

She started laughing hysterically while slapping her thighs: "Mummy, he woke himself up with his loud loud 'poot'. So funny!"

-_____-"

ER was totally up by then, and irritated. I must have been hiding my displeasure quite well, coz AN was still feeling ticklish. Sigh...there goes whatever time I have to do stuff. From 7.45am till now at 8.55am, I'm still trying to coax ER to sleep...

.S...igh.....

No comments: