Friday, January 28, 2011

My Lao Gong is so smart!

I have this app in my Android phone that helps locate it when it's misplaced, simply by using another phone to send an sms to the SIM card used. The app when activated, changes the setting of my phone so that it rings at its loudest. So, it doesn't matter if it's originally on silent mode or vibration, I'll be able to find it since it'll be THAT loud.

MR Liow was trying to reach me but I was far far away from my phone which was on silent mode. No prize for guessing what he did: He sent me the same sms I used from his phone to send to my own each time I misplaced it.

And I was wondering how on earth would I set the volume of my phone to the max when it's usually near the kids and it's almost always on silent mode. Till I saw an sms that says: "Where's my phone"

My hubby so smart! And now you guys know how to get me urgently when I miss your calls. But don't try it all the time coz I may really be lying down with the kids and that loudness will scare the earth out of them.

Never thought of using the app the way he used it. hehe.

No comments: