Monday, January 31, 2011

My turn diarrhoea

Just sent the pretty girl to school in the cheongsam my mum bought for her in 2009. Yes, it still fits her, except that we see more of her thighs. Wanted to take a picture of her in it but with jacket and leggings coz it's a cold morning.

It's still raining after 2 nights and a day. This rain hasn't stopped since Sat night after reunion dinner with my parents. Singapore is hardly ever cold, at least since we came back. This is one of those rare days.

Oh, as titled, I'm also having diarrhoea now as well, or probably loose stools. I can't be sure coz both AN and I had been passing loose stools but for once a day at most. Went online to check and realised, to qualify for diarrhoea, one has to be passing loose/watery stools 3 times or more each day.

To bulk up stools, the articles recommended cheese. Since she's not having diarrhoea and she badly craved cheese last night, I allowed her 1 slice of it.

I was surprised cheese made it to the list coz I had been keeping her off diary products, except "mem mem", if that's dairy.

Much as I want to go pick her this afternoon, I probably won't be able to, with such heavy rain. I wish I took a picture of her just now :(

Mr Liow has another dinner tonight so it's better I stay home. Its tiring to return home to a messy house (or patchy-stained floor on good days) each day, having to shut my ears to a crying infant and mop at the same time. Everyday. Patches. At times, puddle of pee at the wrong places. My punishment for not staying home.

Will probably get him to fetch AN home since he'll be coming home to change.

The loose stools better not erupt into anything worse. I can't fall sick and there are still tonnes of things to wash, clean, pack.

No comments: