Sunday, January 30, 2011

Still Having Diarrhea

She's still having loose stools and her temperature at 37.4C. And I just remembered besides her stomach flu after Florida, there was another incident since we came back, thus the packs of pro-biotics in the cabinet.

She's not too interested in the probiotics, so I gave her yakult this morning. She finished less than half a bottle and told me she had enough (............).

Am not going to make her eat or drink too much except plain water unless she asks for food. For lunch, we'll probably get her porridge or something soft/ light.

She didn't sleep well last night. She tossed and turned and puffed in anger at times. And she kicked a lot like night. She didn't sleep as she did on other nights and somehow ended up with her legs aimed right at my neck. I could feel her leg near my neck last night but thought nothing of it, till she gave a strong KICK!

OUCH!

That HURT! That karate kick left my neck throbbing in pain -______-" ! My "ouch" woke up her and she apologised as she stroked my neck.

And she woke up at 7.30am today. I was hoping I could sleep in a little more with the 'night activities' that went on my left (ER) and right (AN) side. One asked for milk, one kicking and whining, tossing and turning.

Am just praying that she will recover soon. There's CNY celebrations in her school tomorrow. It's supposed to be something fun and it happens only once a year. For special days like these, I hope she can be in school so she understands that interesting things DO happen in school (or it could be just me thinking that school is boring, brought down by my own experience since my own school days).

Still, if she's still not well by then, we just have to wait till the next fun activity comes up.

Updated@ 11.50pm:
Temperature gone down to 36.7°C but still having loose stools. Is it diarrhoea if she poops only once a day but loose and watery stools?

No comments: