Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Truly Blessed I

Told mum yesterday that I won't be going over to their place today because housework had been piling up. Days when I do not go over, AN remains at my parents' place without me and Mr Liow will go fetch her in the evening.

Mum actually suggested making lunch for me from their home so dad can bring it over. The rest of the plan remains.

Early this morning , she called saying she planned to cook for us at our place and dad would bring AN back to our own place. Fine with me.

While mum cooked, I managed to get most of the laundry done. Dad reached with AN soon after and helped me fold the clothes as I tucked the kids in for nap.

Mum didn't just cook. She helped me clean the WHOLE kitchen after cooking. The stoves have been washed, table tops, cabinet doors etc.

That's what I mean when I write that my parents help when they notice that I've not had time to do some stuff. They do NOT add stress by questioning me on my time management or why I overlook some things. Or flare up at me.

I got most of the work done with my parents' help. Thank God for them. I'm secretly wishing my MIL will not be cooking this weekend coz she is better at cooking than cleaning. Just one session is enough to put my mum's toll & sweat to waste.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

No comments: