Sunday, January 9, 2011

Vacuum cleaner investment

We had a Delphin sales person come over to our place yesterday while Mr Liow was away at his mum's. I watched a rainbow demo before and this machine is similar. It's no doubt cool, knowing the dust particles do not exit from the other end while the machine is at work, but both machines are costly! The Rainbow was abt $5k 4 years ago, and Delphin $3.5k.

Since Mr Liow wasn't around, I couldn't decide (if it was half that price, I'd be more willing). I die at the hands of sales people. The more persuasive they are, the less capable I am at rejecting. More so if the salesperson is friendly and nice.

She almost left when I told her I'd discuss with Mr Liow who came back right then. She spent another hour doing the demo and Mr Liow said "ok lor." after she was done and he got some questions answered.

We now have a dustbag vacuum cleaner, genie, the iecology, the irobot and now Delphin in the house, one more costly than the other.

Mr Liow said as long as I like it. He wanted to get me something most women like, for our anniversary but didn't coz he knew I didn't fancy diamonds. And he bought me the cleaner. Hehe. I think I have to redo my favourite-list. I'm moving into aunty-hood too soon!

I'm giving up the traditional dust bag machine with new bags and filter (self collect) for adoption. There's an odour when turned on even though the filter is new. I don't know how to get rid of that odour. Let me know if any of you are interested and can overlook the odour ya? iecology will go to my parents if they are interested. Genie probably to my aunt.

We're only keeping the robot and Delphin.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: