Thursday, June 12, 2008

More updates: Pictures followed by videos

Seems like pictures do not happen here as often as before now. hee. Here goes some of them taken over the week.

Can't remember if I've mentioned that AN is such a light sleeper that she wakes up at the very slightest sound? I've once dropped a CD on the carpeted floor and disturbed her beauty sleep -________-".

BUT..

If she's really tired, she can sleep through a storm. Her body took her to new places without waking her brains up.

AN the morning before the fever. She was in one of her good morning moods and woke up talking to a pair of sleepy papa and mummy.

Having woken papa up, she's decided that she wants to join papa in his part time gaming career.

To cool her down, I'd be wiping her. When I wasn't, I'd leave the towel on her head. That was what our parents used to do with us right?

It's so advanced now we do not need towels anymore.

Ta-da!


With the fever patch, baby could move everywhere she wanted.

Do whatever she wanted

Play with WHOEVER she wanted to

Play with WHATEVER she wanted to

Finally at night while her parents stayed up for some late night movies at home, she spent hours sleeping on the sofa

The following days were the same with fever patches on the forehead. I thought she looked cute in the patches. hee.

Wonderful isn't it? To not need a towel which falls off with every step the baby takes and still get to keep her temperature in check.

Baby can still carry on bonding with her buddies, much to Baileys' irritation I believe.



Our garden. The plants seem to grow fast! In a matter of couple of weeks, we noticed the bald bush on the right has sprouted leaves and there are more greens on the plant towards the left. I am still wondering if some of those are weeds. We'll find out in time to come.

Animal Planet-Watching furkids spending a saturday morning watching a program on Bichons

Butt-smelling

Maen trying to be smart. She thinks she can see the Bichon better from the side.


Video Time

Some of these videos can get boring at some points. hee.

I was taking videos of BM playing when I noticed from the corner of my eye, the baby making a quick dash towards the stairs.


She enjoys climbing stairs and I allow her to do so on her own, under my supervision.



AN rolling around. She was teasing Maen prior to that and the more she wanted to get near Maen, the closer to the floor she got. And soon, she was rolling around and Maen scrambled to safety.


AN trying on shoes.


I appreciate the fact that AN has been helping me pack up (but of course the mess is more than she can handle). I've found, countless times, Maen's pigskin in my bag. And in this video clip, we see that AN kept Maen's chew in her mini toy box (which is supposed to be some educational toy that she's supposed to learn about shapes from).


Baby likes to take things out from my bag and has since, learnt to put them back when asked to (and as you've previously seen, even things that do not belong in my bag ARE in my bag). She keeps her own toys too, after she's taken them out from her mini wooden 'box'.

No comments: