Thursday, February 19, 2009

Babyish concern

I almost forgot to post this. I have to, coz someday AN will grow up and when she does, to some point, I may forget that she's ever been THIS sweet to me. hee.

Mr Liow and I had a big fight over something small just 2 days before we went on the trip last month.

We couldn't reach an agreement unlike most times, so I brought AN up to the room. It was slightly before bed time and I didn't expect AN to be sleepy but I couldn't stay in the living room with Mr Liow that day.

Once back into our room, I started sobbing.

AN watched me quietly and seemed to be thinking.

Then she came over to me, gave me a pat on my head, then my shoulders, and then she gave me a hug.

She started pointing to corners of the room and 'talked' to me, as if to distract me. Came to a point where she pointed to the same photo canvas on the wall of Mr Liow and I nose-to-nose on the beach and announced "See? Papa, Mummy."

I got even more upset when I saw the photo, took it off the wall, rolled it up and threw it up onto a high shelf.

When I came back to AN, she smiled and told me "no more" while twisting her palms side to side. Then she started to 'comfort' me again by stroking my hair and such.

I tried to lay her down to sleep and under normal circumstances, she would refuse and start looking for tthings to do.

AN was super cooperative that day and slept early, as if she has decided to do whatever she could to make me feel better.

My darling...

No comments: