Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Recent pictures

Very free now, coz AN is finally in dreamland.

Here are some photos taken over the past week. It might not be long before there will be no more pictures, coz AN spoilt our camera and my K850i is showing signs of giving up too (the camera function still appears to be good... *cross my fingers and prays it doesn't die till we get back to Singapore).

Ordered diapers online and it arrived in this big box which has become AN's new hideout.


Thank God I have a spare pair of glasses....And AN had the courage to admit to me last Saturday evening, "Mummy, I spoil glasses."


Took AN grocery shopping last Friday and asked for her opinion on which type of fish to get.
Me: "Baby, which is nicer? Salmon or Tilapia? Fish finger or fish fillet or beer battered?"
AN: "This one."
Me tried to see which one she was pointing at and realised she was pointing to shrimps.
Me: "But mummy wants fish" and went on to take out 2 shortlisted selection from freezer to make it easier for AN to choose.
AN insisted: "No no no! This one."

So I got both.


I have to remember to take pictures of the different seasons here in Tucson. Even the tree in our patio goes through 4 makeovers a year! The last I remembered, its leaves looked dry and brownish. All of a sudden there are beautiful pink flowers!

And lastly, the very reason why I gave up weaning AN off my breast even though it disgusts some to hear that AN at 24 months still latches on:

No comments: