Monday, June 22, 2009

Maen's Entry: Wahl did you appear again? So that we get our walk? Ok.

Wahl...the paw fur shaver, had gone missing for a little while during the unpacking last year.

All of a sudden, it turned up nicely hidden among our other grooming tools and mummy decided to shave our paw fur (Wahl have you not decided to go missing forever?)

Mummy's disappointed with how Petsmart always return us back to our human not as groomed as we were supposed to, according to their leaflets. But each time we were brought back there, mummy and papa never remembered to ask them if those services listed in their leaflets were still the same or if they were outdated. And they never remembered to check us whenever they went to pick us up.

My nails were cut most of the times (except that they NEVER cut the nails of my 2 dew claws and a couple here and there. Gor gor's? Only selected few were snipped off...and mummy always only realised a week or two later when she does the other (bi)weekly grooming sessions by herself).

When Wahl appeared a while ago, mummy decided to go ahead and shave our paw furs off (they weren't shaved when the rest of our bodies were 2 weeks ago...so wierd right? We looked like we had bedroom slippers on by now).

And we got our walks. hehe. Summer's too hot and none of the human can bear the heat outside for too long and coz mummy almost went mad with boredom yesterday, she finally, too, remembered that chances are, we can also go mad with boredom.

Since ST has a one dog policy, we got walked separately.

The last time mummy praised me for being a good walker, better than gor gor. This time she told papa that gor gor was the better one.

Gor gor no longer has a problem with peeing outside. But of course, after our numerous stay at Camalot where we had that BIG field to run, pee, poo, chase and do whatever-nots, who would still have problems peeing outside?

Mummy found it cute to see gor gor marking, especially when nothing came out the last few times he lifted his hind leg. Gor gor is neutered, by the way. And he never used to pee like that. In fact, mummy said the 1st pee he released, he was squatting. The others following were more like he was marking.

I peed twice too, both times while walking. That's a wierd habit. I know. But it is embarrassing peeing in public. I just pretend to be walking (and no one will notice that I am actually peeing at the same time, except mummy). I know mummy likes it when we pee outside, so I do it.

Oh ya, we met mummy's new friend's Shih Tzu, QB, a few days when they dropped by our place. Gor gor couldn't stop following him around and to make gor gor give up, I growled at gor gor.

QB's mummy thought it was QB growling and got frightened (I guess it's coz QB doesn't growl?). Mummy said it was I.

I loved attention, yes. I was a good girl and was really tamed, hoping to get more scratches and pats by QB's mummy. But I'm not perfect ok? Moreover I was just trying to help QB get gor gor off his back.

Oh well, the boys seemed to love having each other walk around each other. So, I decided to join the other ladies (QB Mum, Mummy and human puppy) for their chat.

Oh QB, when will we see you again? I think you are cute. Problem is, you are half my age...Will that still work out? And oh, I'm spayed...still, we can be friends, right? ;p

Mummy's little babies thought hard:

No comments: