Sunday, November 1, 2009

Day 2: Random thoughts

Mr Liow left for his Forging Sabre early in the morning yesterday.

It'll be home alone for AN and me for the next 3 wks till 22nd Nov.

It's been good so far. AN had been behaving well, eating enough (little but as long as she eats, I'm less worried), back on track with her potty, and both of us enjoyed putting the lapbook together for most of AN's waking hours yesterday.

I'm coping better than the last time. It was harder for me the last time Mr Liow went away in April coz my parents too, left a day before he did. I was left to miss the presence of them and him.

AN woke up at 7am this morning and pleaded to go downstairs. She refused to sleep a little longer. It's 10.35am as I'm writing this and she's feeling sleepy already. Guess we'll be missing Gymborer again today.

She was supposed to attend her 9.30am music lessons yesterday but 9.30am classes are a little early for her. She had been waking up at 10am most days for the past 5months or so. Guess I might have to change her music class to Wednesday for the 10.30am slot (which will also be for her age)

AN should have joined the older kids in the next class since abt 2 mths back for both play and music but I couldn't bear to do the switch. Switching means I won't get to meet Danielle and Emma in class, and AN will hv to make new friends from a scratch. By now, she recognizes Emma and Christian (even though she still prefers to play by herself). That's already an improvement. Guess it's just me. AN would mind any class as long as she gets to jump and play.

So, yup. AN has been missing classes since I fell sick and since Mr Liow's afternoon shift last week. Thought she can finally go enjoy herself today and she had to wake up that early (when she shld hv done so yesterday instead). I'll probably take her out shopping later. Hmm... For that, I pray for journey mercy, and that the Lord will give me good judgement on the road.

We also pray for a good day ahead, and are thankful the Lord had given me peace at heart this far.

Won't be online as often as I like now that the only online access I hv comes in the form of the IPod touch and desktop connected to tv. One has a screen too small and the other too big to stare into..

All the better. I've printed out enough lapbook materials for the next 3 wks to assemble with AN. Praying for quality time with AN.
Oh... My thoughts are so random...

No comments: