Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Maen's Entry: Shampoo again??

Whether or not she enjoys paying to have things shipped to our home, mummy will continue to shop online. That is because, mummy is a road hazard: she only makes her way to and from Gymboree with AN (or to Frys' & Target for grocery when necessary). Anywhere else, it will either take her very much longer and reach, or very much longer and do not reach.

We are glad we were never with her when she drove looking around for a friend's home for almost an hour and then drove back home. And we are also glad she found her way back home with every piece (car and human) intact.

That aside (mummy says thanks to me for publicising how much a road idiot she can be), my main concern today is, we got more spa goodies as promised.

Since prices of Plush Puppy shampoos are not much lesser here than in Sgp, mummy decided to not get them for us. BUT one fine day, she saw www.showdogstore.com was having 10% sales and decided to get a smaller bottle to try on us

When mummy is in her right mind, she will usually not pay tax and shipping if she has to shop online but she did this time anyway (u can tell she is not very sane lately, can't you now?). Mummy reasoned that 10% was better than nothing. Plush puppy was cheapest in showdogstore.com even with shipping and tax and 10% off is a good catch. Do you see any catch here?

So, we received our goodies today (we love to receive packages too!).

Adrielle Scissorshands is now official package opener in the family. After each 'unpackaging', she would ask to take pictures with the goods. She's smiling soooooo sweetly that you guys will not notice me behind, right?? I AM BEHIND HER!

We got Plush Puppy shampoo with EPO and 2 bottles of Ice on Ice by Chris Christenssen. Ice on Ice is scentless, exactly what mummy was hoping (she had no personal reviews on that product but decided to give it a try coz we are almost running out of our All Systems grooming spray). Mummy wants us to still smell like milkshake after bath and conditioning. hehe.

Mummy says: "Look here!" but does not exactly tell us where "here" is.

Oh, so it is "here". Gor gor is not as smart as mummy always think he is. Who looks into the ground while taking pictures?

No, I am not looking into the ground. I just noticed something move?! Gor gor is still not looking anyway. He needs training to look into camers.

Finally...but what is the Scissorshands looking at now? The moving something?

Up next is mummy's thoughts on this purchase and the previous with the bowls/diners:

"This was a VERY happy purchase despite having to pay shipping and tax because shipping was extremely prompt and fussless! I placed order on Friday night and do not expect them to work over the weekends but it's only Tuesday and they are already here!!

I paid a hefty price for shipping previously for the elevated diners and almost had a heart attack. 6 working days after I placed my order, they sent me an email informing me that my diners (all 5!) were out of stock but said nothing about how much shipping they would be charging me, how much in total I had to pay, or even when they would be sending my remaining 2 insignificant bowls. That was too disappointing because I was soooo excited at the diners!

We shot emails at each other for the next 2 days before they finally sent me my stuff and replied that the amount they charged me for shipping remained status quo, which was tooooooooo much for 2 tiny bowls! They ignored me after my final query with attachements as proof of the actual shipping cost for the WHOLE order. THEY IGNORED ME!?

I decided to wait for the items to arrive before calling them up, just in case of any other mistakes.

Finally, the package arrived after 2 weeks and I saw the diners were in there as per my original order.

I do not know why they sent me that email informing me that my diners were out of stock. My first experience with them was terrible as well (item was not as described in their website).

Will never buy from them again and suffer potential heart seizures even if the prices they offer appear lower than elsewhere. Anyway their way of calculating shipping costs makes up the price difference."

To us, it did not matter of course. hehe. We are only awaiting greenies to arrive by end of this week.

Love,
Mummy's little babies

No comments: