Friday, November 13, 2009

Day 14: bad again

Countdown: 10 days

It's back again. Her fussyness and crankiness.

She didn't want her lunch yesterday (potato salad) and spat out the first mouthful. Had nothing else till dinner. We had visitors and I prepared some fruits. She tried grapes (which she usually didn't like) by take a couple of bites and pushing the rest to me. Dinner was of satisfactory amount.

Now (10.05am) she's trying to eat banana and bread. She wanted the baby banana since yesterday but it wasn't ripe. It is now, and she didn't want to finish the first one. I finished it and she insisted she wanted to eat, so I sliced the second one for her. She had a slice out of 6 for 15mins and started to show no interest (but she dared not tell me that).

She wanted sanwich so I gave it to her. She only took a bite of the bread and then the whole half a snwich is now left untouched.

She woke up crying this morning.

It's coming back again.

Her few days of good was to store up energy for the next few days of bad maybe.

Really, one can go crazy with a screaming and crying and non cooperative baby for many many days at a time. I wonder when I'll los my sanity for real.

Updated 6pm:
Jaslin dropped by with CuteB just now and we were having a good chat.

The furkids then made a mess in the toilet so I tot I'd clear the area a little. It was a bad bad move!! The moment I opened the door, CuteB dashed out, followed by Baileys and then Maen!!

I almost died that moment coz all 3 dogs were outside and crazy excited!

Thank God there were 2 ladies across the road and both B and M were happy to play with them. I only had to go after CuteB but the more I ran after him, the further he ran away! And he was running towards the main road whcih was BUSY WITH CARS!!

Images of him being run over flooded my brains as I ran after him. I bent low in 'playbow' position and he stopped running. He came close to me but ran away the moment I stretched out my hands. He was toooo quick, so agile!

I saw Jaslin come out and I can't recall what happened next but CuteB ran towards her. Bailed an Maen were still with the 2 ladies!! Thank God the ladies were so helpful and when Jaslin finally caught CuteB, Baileys was also almost ready to go home. One of the ladies had Maen in her arms and asked if I needed help. I said yes and she carried Maen back while I carried B and Jaslin with CuteB.

I am so so thankful for the ladies who were there, for helping, for keeping B and M ard while I ran aft CuteB. Thank God all 3 are fine!

It's so scary just thinking about what might have happened! If the ladies were not there, all 3 might have dashed onto the main road as they chased after each other!

After the short sprint, my heartbeat was in constant fast pace and I a little faint.

Old already. The bad day from AN, the sprint, the scare. I think this is the most exciting day of my life.

Hope to see the ladies again coz I really need to thank them properly.

Thank God again that all 3 furkids are fine!

No comments: