Saturday, March 13, 2010

Friday

There is nothing that I'm looking forward to, just glad this week is almost over.

Mr Liow reached home at 6.15pm yesterday, an amazingly early time. Better to have him come home earlier than expected than promise and NOT deliver. This is a mental note for myself, to his benefit, in case I forget.

There are times AN does not behave and she's starting to shout a lot. I shout back. BAD. But frankly, I had nothing left inside me to patiently tell her what is right or wrong.

I've not gone physical with her as a form of discipline yet. I don't want to spank her out of anger like my MIL does with the 2 nieces.

To end, here's AN's request to type her own name: ADRIELLE

And here's the naughty girl who saw video clips of our trip at Pinetop, missed the snow and sledding, and then insisted I bring her sled downstairs for her to imagine she's playing on snow again.



That's Mr Liow, AN and Mini Mouse having tea on AN's makeshift table and seats last evening after dinner...

No comments: