Saturday, March 13, 2010

Thanks for the encouragements

Just want to say thanks to those who dropped me messages of encouragement (M&M Ma, Serene, Sunflower and those who've been keeping me in prayers)

I'm feeling a little better today. It helps that AN behaves and is obedient. Mr Liow called back a while ago to ask me not to make dinner. So, we will be dining out. And he did remember to ask how my day was ... *applause* You know, just by being remembered cheered me up a WHOLE LOT!

Also, I think I found what's been causing my bad appetite and making me feel sick. It's just a suspicion though:

I'd been taking the prenatal vitamins and DHA with breakfast since I got them but I forgot and took them with lunch today. Soon after, any appetite for food was gone (not because I was full. It was like the thought of food suddenly made me sick and that never happens). I felt like throwing after a while, and since then, my saliva tasted weirdly bitter.

Maybe I should try taking them with my last meal of the day so that it will not affect my appetite and hopefully all the 'morning sickness' signs will disappear all together.

I ordered some essential oils from online and am waiting for them to arrive. I believe in the benefits of aromatherapy and hope they will help me relax and lift my moods a little. At this point, I think Lavender's safest. I can't say how much I love the scents of essential oils...quite excited just at the thought of it.

No comments: