Monday, April 12, 2010

Day 6

Countdown: 8 days

I'm not the only one affected by the online shopping bug. Even AN was online shopping this morning. Hehe. I was cleaning the kitchen and she went online (after getting permission from me). The webpage she got into was of gymboree's coz that was my last visited site.

She kept going: "Mummy look at this skirt! I'm going to buy this for myself." and then short while later, she hurried me out to "look at this pants!" and emphasize that she liked pink coloured pants before confirming the purchase verbally with a word: "buy".

Hehe. I did get her some coz we got gymbucks from her classes and she got to choose which dress, top and bottom she liked. Only thing is, those would be for her when she turn 5 yrs and she would not remember she was the one who chose those clothes for herself. She's still the size of a small built 2 yr old so it's going to be a long time before these clothes fit her. We'll nt be shopping for her clothes for the next few years. Hehe.

Updated @ 2359hrs
Before the clock struck 12 midnight, I've already way exceeded our weekly budget by more than 2 times. I should have just allowed Comcast to suspend our Internet till Mr Liow comes back. He'll faint when he sees our bank statement next week.

Ok, no more shopping except for food till 2 weeks later. Hee..

No comments: