Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 7: Hahah!

Countdown: 7 days

AN sure has a good sense of humor:

That day I was busy looking for Mr Liow and paying up for Internet connections, AN kept herself 'useful' by familiarizing herself with everything behind cabinet doors and drawers. And then like something hit her, she got a shock and exclaimed: "Help! Mummy the house is in a big mess!!"

Yesterday, immediately after passing gas, she covered my mouth and immediately instructed me: "Mummy!! Stop! Don't say anything!" She already knew I was going to look and voice out my disgust. Hehe.

And she just said she wanted to "talk to popo (my mum)" when she switched the computer on abt 15mins ago. That will be 4.30am in Singapore and my family should still be in bed. I was doing dishes in the kitchen and told her she had to wait till 4pm (Tucson time) before we can see "popo". She kept quiet but I could hear her trying her luck and banging keys as if she didn't believe me and wanted to log into msn by herself. Then I heard repeated "ding" (some windows system sound). The joker then spoke up telling me: "I'm trying to wake popo up!"

Wahahahahahah! The adult joker is working on an island and he left me his junior joker. Hehe.

Updated @ 1.26am
AN had been an angel today. No tantrums, super cooperative and was very much in the mood to clown around. Cute.

She's also been eating non stop. Other than her 2hours of nap, the rest of the time she was snacking. She's finished 12 snack-pack sized of ritz peanut butter biscuits in 5 days in addition to regular meals which she did not refuse (but ate little of, as usual). Dinner was quite a huge portion this evening, and immediately after dinner, she asked for raw carrots. And then she wanted milo, which she had 2 cups of.

It was time for bed by 9.30pm but she couldn't go to sleep. Guess what? She asked for mac & cheese! I boiled her a hotdog instead and she had that with apple juice for supper.

Soon after finishing eveything, she felt tired and fell asleep. Was she THAT hungry that she couldn't sleep before that?? I'm not complaining. In fact, if not being worried that food will explode out of her super stretched tummy, or that she will suffer from indigestion from such heavy food right before bed time, I would have made her mac & cheese.

No comments: