Monday, June 21, 2010

Postponed

Sigh...

We're supposed to meet Edwin today but it's changed to tomorrow. Bro got a TV to be delivered today and we had the delivery date shifted ill tomorrow because I thought I could be home tomorrow but now we have to get the delivery date changed again.

Maybe we should just meet Edwin on Wednesday. Easier right? Than to have the delivery date changed a second time...

Mr Liow went back to the office, supposedly to bring some stuff in and meet his friends for breakfast. He said he should be back by 11am. Time now it 1.18pm. There's no way of getting him (welcome back to no-reception-in-RSAF-base!!!!). He called once to let me know the time to meet Edwin has been changed but before he could say anything else, the line got cut off and now I don't even know what's going to happen next...

Really a test of patience. 

He's already stuck in the office before he's officially starting work (next Monday). I think I can expect worse from monday onwards..

Welcome us back to Singapore and reality!

No comments: