Thursday, July 22, 2010

Administrative Issues

Being away for 2 years means there are tonnes of administrative issues to be settled..

I am supposed to have my IC re-registered by Mar but still have not done so. Thank God I will be allowed to do so with just my passport to prove that I was out of the country during this period of time.

I asked for turn-on of utilities before we returned home and was supposed to submit the application form together with our IC to prove our ownership of our home but couldn't do so till we returned. By the time I remembered to have it done, it was way pass the deadline and we were given a letter of warning that they may turn the power supply off anytime soon. NO!!!! The contractor needs the power to continue with the reno!! Thank God once again that they were flexible and willing to put a note next to our account so that we had time to do something about it.

And then my HPS premium has also expired. This time, I got no flexibility of time to renew it. I was given till only this Saturday to do so, else I have to apply for new coverage. I was supposed to go all the way down to CPF building to get a form, and then make payments at Singnet -____-" There is no other easier way out, neither will CPF wait any longer for me to renew. Too bad, for me.

What else? I can't even remember till we receive another warning letter....Blame it on my bad pregnancy memory...sigh...

No comments: