Friday, July 23, 2010

Ah Gu loves AN

Mum found a pack of bird's nest on the table and we think it was my brother who brought it home. She called him and realised he bought it, and she told him off

-_______-"

She thinks he should have asked her to get it for him if he wanted to get because he is not familiar with bird's nest and when she heard he paid slightly over a hundred for that amount of supposedly top of the line bird's nest, she got even more upset, believing that he got conned. Those should easily have cost more than $300.

After they hung up, I couldn't help reminding me mum that it's always good to be thankful. I can understand how she feels upset he might have gotten conned (which may not even be the case). But it's just not right to call someone up to tell them off for 'wasting money' on 'unmatched quality products' or saying 'you don't know how to get the right stuff'. His intention was good in the first place. Poor Andy.

I felt even worse when mum said bro got it for AN. He really dotes on the little girl. He came back with treats for her, toys and now even bird's nest. I've never imagined my brother would splurge on my little girl at all and I'm touched.

Anyway, told mum that it might sound less hurtful if she told him to let her know the next time he wants to get herbs or more bird's nest or anything he's not familiar with. Beats putting him off by saying he wasted his money on something lousy. Sounds so mean...

Moreover, even if my bro did spend over $300 on the bird's nest, he wouldn't have told her the truth. She would probably get even mote upset coz he 'wasted THAT much money on equally inferior products'. Sigh...

My brother loves AN. aww... That's so sweet.

No comments: