Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 16: Recovered?

AN has not been having her fever medicine since the last time we gave it to her 37hrs ago. Her temperature remains under 37C.

She's also not been coughing as violently as she did before. There is still phlegm but she could cough them away now.

Gave her the antibiotics this morning and even though she was terribly against taking it, she did with some coaxing and almost no need to force it down her throat. Previous times, my mum had to hold her hands. Today, she laid down in my arms, sobbing that she didn't want the white medicine but tried her best to swallow the dose (I squirt the 3mls into her mouth 1ml at a time for her to take some water in between). She was brave! It must have tasted disgusting but I could tell she tried to keep the medicine down even though she gagged at the 1st ml.

She got one Hershey's kisses as a reward.

My brave girl. Hehe.

No comments: