Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day 22: AN went out with mum again

This being the second time. I'm ok with wherever mum brings her, as long as it's not to the temple. Mum comes home looking troubled and upset each time after she returns from the temple. Seriously, I am not sure what sort of temple she's visiting. I won't rate her behaviour as 'peaceful' as she described whenever she comes back. I'm not the only one who thinks that. The whole family (Mr Liow, bro, even my dad) feels the same too...

Mum said they will be going to meet my 7th aunt and I'm taking her word for it.

AN was like a little angel when she left the house with mum. She had her sling bag with biscuits and a bottle of water with her, and was "ok" with everything that I told her to (to behave and not be rude to grandma, to listen to grandma's instructions, to remember to drink her water etc). I think I'm going to suffer from separation anxiety when she goes to school next year (if we can find her one).

She called home less than 15mins to check on me -______-". That's what she said when I asked her why she called. Before hanging up, she reminded me that I have not given her the Klacid (last 2nd dose) and that I must remember when she comes back, asked me to call her if I need anything or if I miss her and asked me to behave myself at home (hehe. so cute).

My little girl was an angel last night too! She went to sleep all by herself without asking for mem mem at all. I mean, NOT AT ALL, not even in the middle of the night! She slept through all the way till morning, and woke up at about 9.30am. By then, it was bright and she actually was awake enough (even though she still looked half asleep) to ask me sleepily: "Mummy, it's morning now. I can have mem mem in the morning right?"

I said ok but limited that to 10secs on each side which she was quite ok with, after whining for a while. She then went back to sleep on her own after that for the next hour.

I'm praying that she will be able to go to sleep on her own again tonight. Once she's used to it, I'll slowly cut down on her afternoon nap nursing.

No comments: