Saturday, July 24, 2010

AN, lawyer in the making

AN can be real sly. She had milk right after we got home, couldn't finish her bread with peanut spread coz she 'had enough' according to her, so we tried to tuck her in earliest possible. She asked for milk soon after and I told her no. She just had half a cup less than an hr before and couldn't even finish her bread. She then changed topic and we started talking about something else.

After a while, she asked if her little brother needed to drink "mem mem". I told her yes because little babies do not have teeth to eat with, so they can only drink. She then asked if she could feed her little brother milk. I said yes, if mummy does not have enough for him. She asked if he could drink her formula milk, I said not till he turns one year old coz that was for big children. And then she asked if she could drink her that, to which I said yes. She then started pleading: "can I drink my milk, please please please?"

It took me a while to realise she was asking for milk again, in a different way. And to think I was tricked by her into saying yes!! My little trickster!

She insisted I said she could have her milk when I said yes, which was only because I meant she could have that formula because she passed her first birthday.

Well, at least she tried tricking me and almost succeeded in coaxing me out of the bed to make more milk for her. I would if I wasn't that tired.

Cheeky baby.

No comments: