Monday, October 25, 2010

ER's weight gain and some updatesrathe

rTook the boy's weight a while ago (mine - his) and saw that he's 4.7kg now. That's 2kg gain in a month.

He's been rather fussy lately. His usual crying can be pacified by feeding or burping him, or a diaper change. Since few days ago, he'd stop only if someone carried him. Or if I latched him on but he didn't seem to need to suckle much coz he'd unlatch himself if it wasn't milk he wanted, and then he'd continue to fuss.

I put him beside me most of last night coz he was rather whiny at night too. When he cries, I'll nurse and doze off. I don't think there's gg to be help today (with Mr Liow away at work and not knowing if mum's coming). I need to replenish some energy to handle the month old and 3 yrs old.

Mr Liow found a few ticks on the furkids that were dead. One or 2 were live ones, but none that looked like raisins. Guess those ticks died before they get to draw blood from BM. Praying against infestation. This tick issue this time isn't as bad as the last time (during 1st confinement).

I'm so tired now. Its morning alry but I'm feeling sleepy s if it's 4am. Wasn't like this weeks before. I had all the energy I needed. I think I'm draining off..

But I'll survive. I have to.

No comments: