Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Not good

No.

Bad behaviour just keeps getting worse. She says sorry, then repeats what I told her she did wrong over and over again, or does something else the next time, or disobeys on purpose even though she obviously hears me.

I need patience. Out of the world type of patience.]

And I badly need a bath. I feel like punching something. I think I'll punch a hole through the wall if I try it now.

Not good. Not at all...

I'm just looking through some pictures and I realised I miss AN when she was some time around 30 months... Back then, there will be good days when she was such an angel and needed no correction or reminders to behave at all. Now, good days means she has problems only with not chewing her food (like, every meal, everyday.). On normal days, she tries her luck with everything.

Lately, I wonder if she's purely attention seeking but she's been doing things that she either will not do (knowing it's not appropriate), or does something for a second time immediately after we told her to stop, or she will argue her way through with all sorts of reasons.

She will apologise after that, and then I hear her say sorry again and again and again, so many times a day now, just because she simply refuses to obey...

They grow up too smart, too fast....She's only 3.5 yrs old now...Is it going to get any worse??

No comments: