Monday, September 20, 2010

Birth of Ethan Ryence Liow Zu An - With pictures

I probably should have organised these pictures into a slideshow but I forgot and these finally got uploaded into blogger so...it's going to be troublesome scrolling down 40over pictures. Will redo this IF I have time to in the next week or so. hehe.

Meanwhile, here's some pictures of our adventures from labour through my hospital stay.

Ethan's first encounter with the world!
Cleared of yucky stuff in his system
The placenta. Seems like this one looked redder than AN's. Not too sure what that means though.
He's 400g heavier than AN.
Same style of wrapping up (Nurses had time to lay AN's hospital gown nicely at the corner. Not for Ethan coz he was in a hurry to pop out. AN wore pink, he wore white)
Oh, he sucks his fingers!! Ethan can self pacify, something AN never learnt as an infant no matter how we tried to stuff her fingers into her mouth when she started rooting then. hehe.
What's he doing again?
Self pacifying again.
After the ordeal, I was being wheeled back into the ward. Mr Liow was wheeling our boy.
Where I rested temporarily before they cleared the 1 bedded ward for us. It's a pity I didn't get to stay in the new ward which I heard is as posh and comfy as a hotel room!!! Aiya!!
Jie jie with the complimentary gold plate with the picture of a tiger (Ethan the little tiger).
The jie jie fussing over the slightly whining little brother. What a dear!
"Is he ok?"
Washed and cleaned and handsome looking now!
Jie jie was even more tired than I was. hehe.
Yummy confinement dinner! Forgot to take pictures of confinement lunch coz I was hungry! And my dear hubby fed me lunch. hehe.
Daddy with the newborn
Brave yi yi with the fragile infant. Yi yi was sooooo stressed up her whole body started to tense up and she couldn't move! Kudos for daring to carry him, yi yi!
Popo with little Ethan
First family photo of 4 now.
AN watching if Ethan is suckling right. hehe.
"No mummy, let him do it."
"Good job little brother!"
My babies!
AN the inspector plus nursing expert.
AN and daddy watching the new member
He's chubbier than AN for sure.
What's this? Iphone gallery of different generations or labour ward? Tsk tsk. hehe.
Confinement breakfast for Day 2
Confinement lunch of Day 2
Ethan of Day 2
My precious baby...I love newborns now!
Daddy and the sweet jie jie
Mr Liow got me a sunflower!
From Mr Liow: "Thank you so much for having to bear with the 38 weeks. Love you dear."
 Love you too!
Just u and I.
Confinement Dinner of Day 2
Confinement breakfast again: Day 3, and last meal at Mt A.
Here I am to collect my baby.
Back at popo and gong gong's home, and life back to reality!

No comments: