Thursday, November 11, 2010

"Bu Shi Wo"

I sneaked a stink bomb on Mr Liow and AN last evening and it did stink a little. The 2 of them had to find something to cover their noses and both started laughing.

Mr Liow then instigated AN to point the culprit (me) out by instructing her to say: "Ni Fang Pi" (you farted) and point at me.

AN stopped laughing all of a sudden and looked confused. She then pitifully defended herself: "Bu shi wo! (it's not me!)"

This tickled Mr Liow and I even further!! The look on her face was priceless. muahahahaha!

Mr Liow then tried to make his message clearer by pointing at me and repeating: "No. I mean, point at mummy and say 'Ni fang pi'!"

AN continued defending herself with: "No! Wo mei you! (I did not!)"

She was half laughing from our laughter and half feeling upset that Mr Liow is accusing her when they both knew I was the one who did it.

She thought about it for a while and we wondered if she finally got Mr Liow's message or if she was just trying to convince Mr Liow that I was the one who passed gas. She pointed at me and went: "Ni fang pi!"

Hehe. So cute.

No comments: