Saturday, December 11, 2010

Day 8: peaceful schedule

She's got so many things she wants to do but deprived of, coz I either have no time to sit through a proper session of play or some other activities with her, or it's something that requires cleaning up which I do not foresee I'd be able to complete till who-knows-when.

By God's grace, even though there's no one around to help today (MIL made lunch and dinner for us before going out), I had the luxury of time to complete each task peacefully today! Keyword here is PEACEFULLY.

I mopped the floor while ER slept. AN was playing by herself and not being very insistent about having me play with her today as compared to other days.

I even had time to play Jenga (tumbling blocks) with AN while ER kept himself occupied by yaking to himself.

He fell asleep again while we skyped with Mr Liow, and then we had lunch.

The kiddos' bath times today were also peacefully executed (AN usually helps me bath ER so she's not the problem. It's him who needs to be asleep so that I can shower AN in peace). And sleep, he did.

We had more sessions of Jenga and checkers (while snacking on strawberries) and then it was time for nap.

AN couldn't sleep coz she was hungry, so I made her milo that she could dip bread in. I have no idea since when she learnt to eat like this because the last time I suggested she could dip bread in milo, she wasn't interested.

Finally she was tired but ER woke up. Took little coaxing before he went back to sleep again.

While nursing him back to sleep, he was playing with "mem mem": he suckled and let everything flow out of his mouth as he baby-talked with me and finally, he emptied what was in his mouth by spitting the remaining "mem mem" out. Then he drifted into dreamland too.

I have just woken from a good 2 hours' nap.

*streeeetcccccch*

Life is good today. Hehe.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: