Monday, January 17, 2011

Amazed by Delphin

One day, last week, Delphin lulled the little boy to sleep on air purifier mode.

It did the same thing again on Saturday while I was vacuuming the house at its highest power. Even Mr Liow was mystified by how it worked because, with high power comes loud noise, usually. Delphin is noisy at its highest power but the noise it made while at work was hardly disturbing.

That's one more plus point for us after ER got lulled to sleep the first time.

That wasn't the only thing that impressed me.

I forgot to dump the dirty water from the tank after use yesterday morning and when I used it this morning, the citronella scent from the essential oil I used in the tank the day before, remained fresh! It didn't smell a single bit foul.

This reminded me of how the water in our then-new Iecology stank after I left it in the tank for about half a day after cleaning. It stank bad after only a few hours!

And Delphin's water tank is so much easier to clean after use: just a tank compared to iEcology's many parts besides the odd-shaped tank.

I'm enjoying housekeeping with Delphin. Hehe.

UPDATED @ 3:06pm, 18 Jan (Tuesday)
They arranged for a product training which was a total waste of time. Anyone who has ever used a vacuum cleaner knows how to use those accessories. Delphin didn't come with many.

-____-"

When I asked about cleaning up liquids before we bought it, we were told we could. Then I realised I could only pick up small amounts of water, little at a time, with the metal bar. No rubber squeegee part given, not even if I want to buy it. The lady just said: "No way to do it." And gave me the why-do-you-need-a-squeegee look, even after I explained that we wet-mop the house sometimes and want the machine to be able to pick up water so we don't need to worry about kids slipping.

I asked about the shampoo function and she looked blankly at me. Had to show her the picture from their manual before she understood. She referred me back to sales and said she won't know much about that.

If she came to sell us the machine, it would be easy to say no. Coz she made the machine appear lousy.

I still like Delphin. I just wish it's Iecology in a Delphin body. Or rather, I wish Delphin is able to do what the Iecology can. It's 2.5 times the price of my snow white afterall..

Too bad for us. This is not USA with a 30days money back satisfaction guarantee. This is $ingpore.

P.s: I still enjoy using it. Just didn't think it's worth paying that much for. It's worth probably as much as ecology or less. Don't you (mm ma & whoever owns one) think? Hehe. No bian liao.

No comments: