Thursday, January 20, 2011

Praying for Charmaine

There had been a period of time when I saw banners and links to this blog of a lady who's fighting cancer with her baby girl, Charmaine.

Lest we all forget, the little girl is still fighting. Her mum's appealing for O+ blood. The blood goes into a public bank but even though we won't be able to do a donation specifically to Charmaine, it does help in that her wait will be shortened.

The last time I wanted to donate blood, I was rejected coz I didn't meet the weight requirement (45kg). Now it seems the minimum weight is 50kg.

I'll try to link her to my blog first chance I get to be on the Mac today. I'm still not too familiar with Mac and had no time to familiarise. Hope to get it done so more of you can follow the mummy's posts and pray for the family.

Each time I read about Charmaine, I tear. Her mummy's so strong, so is the little girl. Here I am, whining about Adrielle's tantrums and eating habit when one mummy out there is fighting with something extraordinary and still is trying to stay strong for her girl each day.

Please keep the family in prayers as the Spirit leads. And if you somehow feel prompted to help in any ways, please do not hesitate.

Here's a one-time link before I put it on my side bar later.
http://ourfeistyprincess.blogspot.com/

No comments: